ABRISA Brazilian Association
Tenant Phone: 03 9650 0538
What we do
- Provide information related to the needs of the newly arrived immigrant, minimising the shock of social, cultural and economic transition.
- Encourage and support the socio-cultural integration of Brazilian and Portuguese speaking people into Australian society.
- Promote Brazilian cultural values, by stimulating community integration through social events.
- Promote the health and well-being of the Brazilian and Portuguese speaking communities by providing resources to prevent health problems.
- Work on several projects addressing key areas, such as information, health and education.
Preferred Access: Drop in to the office or email
Opening Hours: Monday, Wednesday (10-1pm) Friday (10-2pm)
Membership Cost: $10 to $100
Is there a charge for services? No
Accepts volunteers? Yes
Accepts donations? Yes (donations over $2 are tax deductible)
- Room 2.4.2