December 6, 2021
ROSS HOUSE - BUILDING CLOSURE HOLIDAY PERIOD
Ross House Association (the office) is closed from 12pm, Friday 17th December 2021 to Friday 28th January 2022 (inclusive).
For emergencies, please contact security (1300 02 04 06) from Friday 17th December 2021 to Monday 3rd January 2022 (inclusive). From Tuesday 4th January 2022, please contact the RHA staff office on (03) 9650 1599 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
For people who have booked a room at Ross House during this period:
- Please make sure you have your four-digit access code to get in to the building
- Please follow all COVIDSafe practices – see our website homepage for more information @ www.rosshouse.org.au
- For emergencies please contact Security on 1300 02 04 06
- If you need help, contact the Front Desk on (03) 9650 1599 / email@example.com before 12pm on Friday 17th December 2021.
Information about getting into the building (for tenants):
- Please make sure that you have your swipe key with you
- If you do not have a swipe key you cannot get in to the building
- If you do not have a swipe key, please contact Ross House before 4pm on Tuesday 14th December 2021 so we can organise this for you
- Please be reminded that your swipe only gets you onto Ground Level and the Level of your office.
Mail holding (for members and tenants)
All mail delivered to Ross House (247-251 Flinders Lane) will be ON HOLD between Saturday 18th December 2021 and Monday 10th January 2022 (inclusive).
If you have any questions, please contact the Ross House Front Desk on (03) 9650 1599 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you have a lovely break!
The Ross House team